ISO 9001 Policy statement
- Maintaining and continuously improving the management system. The permanent, structured focus on growth and improvement contributes to the policy of Lorrendraaier.
- Comprehending and surpassing the customer’s expectations to make a good impression at any time.
- Monitoring and measuring customer satisfaction.
- Determining preventive and corrective measures while performing the activities so as to lead to continuous improvement.
- Drawing up the annual quality targets to systematically and structurally allow continuous improvement on an annual basis. The targets need to fully align with this policy.
- Monitoring the system’s and organisation’s progress by means of management reviews, internal and external audits.
- Maintaining a good relationship with European Union based agents so as to gradually expand the sales area.
- Maintaining a good relationship with the final customer so as to keep track of the user’s expectations and requirements.
- Work according to Dutch laws and regulations.